Special Pick Up
The qualifying items listed below must be called in by Thursday of each week for a special pick up on Friday:
- Appliances (refrigerator with doors removed, stoves, dishwashers)
- Hot water tanks, basketball hoops, exercise equipment, lawn mowers, tractors, snow blowers, grills, metal items (all metal)
- Fluorescent tubes and compact light bulbs (CFLs)
- Paint, oil, gasoline, chemicals in closed containers, propane tanks
- Computers and monitors
All other items not listed above are to be placed on your tree lawn on your rubbish day, including:
- Furniture (all sizes)
- Mattresses and Box Springs (all sizes)
- Toilets, shower stalls
- TVs (all sizes)
- All miscellaneous items
Step II mailboxes can be purchased through the Service Department with a check, money order, cash or credit card. The cost of the mailbox to residents is $52.00, which includes installation by the Service Department, removal of your old mailbox and installation of numbers on the mailbox. Colors of mailboxes available are: green, black and stone beige.
Mailbox Damage During the Snow Season
It is important that your mailbox be in good condition, securely attached to a substantial support at the proper height, and at the proper distance from the roadway. Custom-made mailboxes should be shielded or replaced for the winter with a standard box.
The Service Department will make repairs or replace mailboxes that have been damaged by snowplows.
For more information on mailboxes, please call the Service Department at 216.524.9191.