Curbside Pick Up at the Civic Center
For Independence residents age 55 and over
- Tuesdays & Fridays
- Residents ONLY: $5.00 per meal
- Curbside pickup between 12:00 Noon and 1:00 pm
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED: Lunches must be ordered in advance by one week prior
- Deadline to make or cancel a reservation: A week before lunch
- Sorry, No Walk-Ups. Reservations are a must!
Drive up to the Civic Center and a staff member will put your lunch in your car!
Please register in advance by calling the Community Services Department at 216-524-7373 or sign up online here.
Entrees (each lunch also includes sides and dessert):
- Friday, May 14: Chicken Paprikash
- Tuesday, May 18: Pork Tenderloin
- Friday, May 21: Grilled Burgers FREE!
- Drive thru style, but you can also enjoy your lunch in Elmwood Park! (Annex Pavilion behind tennis courts reserved)
- Tuesday, May 25: Kielbasa, Cabbage & Noodles
- LUAU! Friday, May 28: Sweet & Sour Chicken Kabobs
- Drive thru style, but you can also enjoy your lunch in Elmwood Park! (Kiwanis Pavilion reserved - listen to Tom Todd the Amazing One-Man Band!)
- Tuesday, June 1: Lasagna
- Friday, June 4: Lemon Pepper Cod